Wednesday 22 November 2017

WOW: Shine On!

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
So, I've been doing a little fabric shopping to get me in the 'zone' for all my BOMs and projects and bonuses that are coming in 2018, and this beauty just stood out. 

And, as I can't show you my bonus projects just yet, I thought I would share this gem. And that's the perfect word for it, isn't it? I decided to use these jewels in the making up of flowers for applique. But as soon as my DD saw it, she had different ideas, and this reminded me that I have to design some extra easy quilts that just show off fabric. Because I don't even want to cut this beauty up!

It's been a while since a fabric offered me this much fun just for existing and I am loving every minute of it! What do you think? 
What's Your WOW?


2 comments:

  1. It is very beautiful. I can also see it used in a crown of gold or other jewelry or a chain/necklace. Wonder what your DD's idea was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Esther,
    WOW - that fabric name is perfect for the design. I have never seen anything like it, and oh my will it make some fabulous looking flowers! Those flowers will truly be gems in their own right and stand out from all the others. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...